Blue Merlot: Links
- Live music (including Blue Merlot) and a great place to dine.
- Blue Dog Cafe
- A SweetTones (aka Blue Merlot "unplugged") venue, and a great restaurant in Lafayette, La. Check out the Sunday brunch!
- Dockside Studio
- A recording studio with several Grammies to its credit. Inspiration and creativity on the Vermilion Bayou.
- New Iberia radio station specializing in Louisiana music and local events.
- Public Radio for all of Acadiana.
- All Louisiana Music!
- All Louisiana music and events
- Volunteer radio in Memphis
- Times of Acadiana
- Regional news and entertainment
- The Independent
- Regional news and entertainment
- Daily Iberian
- Daily news and entertainment
- Women at the Well
- Brenda and Joshua's gospel duo.
- Terrance Simien and the Zydeco Experience
- Peace, Love, & Zydeco, ya'll. Joshua won a Grammy for engineering and producing the album Live! Worldwide. Terrance and longtime bandmate and co-writer Danny Williams also lent their talents to the Blue Merlot CD.
- Andy Smith Band
- A great variety band (and friends) from south Louisiana.
- Pat Pepin
- Pat is a blues artist, great vocalist, sax player and friend from Maine.
- John Trahan, Cajun musician
- John Trahan's "My Louisiana"...a great celebration of Cajun music (and musicians). Joshua and Brenda had the chance to work with John (and Bob and Sammy Holbrook) on this release. If you only buy one Cajun music CD this year...this is the one.
- Luna Guitars
- Luna Guitars - great guitars, great value, great vibes and beautiful, too.
- Professional audio and recording, in Louisiana.
- Ile aux Cannes Media
- Brenda's media company.
- The Airtight Garage
- Incredible sounding and drop-dead-gorgeous handcrafted amplifiers, designed and built in Louisiana.
- The Recording Academy (Grammy)
- A professional organization; we encourage our friends who are musicians (and who work in related fields) to join. The Recording Academy offers many supportive services. And yes, they also present the Grammy awards.
- The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers.
- The Mother of All Blues Links
- A great blues resource site.
- A site with tons of information on blues and indie music.
- MusiCares, a foundation of the Recording Academy (Grammy), has helped countless musicians and their families in time of need. We especially appreciate their presence on the Gulf Coast.
- MG 20-20
- A charitable foundation, in memory of Mark Graham. Mark (married to Brenda and husband David's niece Stephanie) was a fallen soldier who was also a role model; a husband, son, brother, uncle, and treasured family member; and a young man who brought laughter, smiles, and joy to those who knew him. The foundation offers support to military families in crisis and to young people of outstanding characther.
- Solomon House
- Solomon House is an outreach mission of the Episcopal Church of the Epiphany.
- Blue Merlot's Myspace Page
- Wanna be our friend? Stop by our Myspace page.
- Deacon Diane Moore's blog
- You Tube
- Blue Merlot video on YouTube
- Pinyon Publishing and a great read!
- The kind of stuff we read when we're not making music! Diane Marquart Moore and Isabelle Anders deliver "Chant of Death," a juicy read that Brenda describes as "blood, murder, drunk monks and the music industry, set in the swamps of south Louisiana...a few of my favorite things!"
- Acadian Ancestral Home